A prosperous Wales is the theme of a Learned Society of Wales face-to-face colloquium for early career researchers hosted by Swansea University this summer. We are exploring potential sessions being hybrid.
If you would like to attend the event only, we invite you to submit your Expression of Interest via this short form. This will help us to manage numbers and communicate further updates.
Call for Papers
We’re inviting proposals for flash talks and research posters on the theme from ECRs working in Wales’ universities.
The event will bring together members of the LSW’s ECR Network, together with colleagues from the academic, policy, public, private, and third sectors. There will be the chance to network, share research and develop the skills needed for a successful research career in research.
Proposals on the following areas are especially welcome:
- The change to a low carbon society;
- Creating skills for the future;
- Encouraging a culture of decent work;
- The health of the people of Wales;
- A vibrant culture and thriving Welsh language;
- Attractive, viable, safe and well-connected communities;
- Greater equality to enable people to fulfil their potential.
- The ecological resilience of the natural environment, including acting on climate change
However you wish to contribute to the event, please complete this form.